This master programme is starting from a.y. 2022/2023.
Information about graduating will be published over the next academic year.
Online delivery of final paper / dissertation summary must be submitted within the deadlines.
To be admitted to the final exam, students must do the following:
- upload a digital copy of the thesis in PDF/A format by accessing - from UNIMIA -> SIFA Online Services -> Administrative services -> graduation application -> Thesis upload. You cannot apply for graduation without uploading the thesis within the deadline.
- Create a PDF/A file of your thesis starting from a Word or LibreOffice document (follow instructions on the video tutorial).
- Students must deliver a copy of their final work to their supervisor and co-supervisor. On the day of the final exam, students must deliver a copy of their final work to the Committee.
There are three graduation sessions per year, for both Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes:
- Summer session
- Autumn session
- Winter session.
In the Deadlines and calendars section you will find the dates for each session and all the steps required to take the final exam.
Students who graduate by the third session of the academic year need not pay the first instalment for the next academic year.
To graduate students must:
- Be current with tuition and fees until the last year of enrolment
- Pass all the exams required by your last approved study plan, within the deadlines
- Agree on the thesis title with your supervisor before applying for graduation
- Apply for graduation and pay the graduation fee
- Fill in the upcoming graduate survey
- Comply with programme-specific formalities and deadlines for each session
The graduation application must be submitted online by the deadline set for your session. Do not hand it in to the Student Registrar.
The payment of the € 116.00 graduation fee (including the € 16.00 stamp duty) may be made through Pago PA:
- when submitting the online application, or
- after submitting the graduation application, through the payment service
Upcoming graduate survey
Upcoming graduates are required to fill in the survey within the term set for each session.
You can access the survey only after submitting the graduation application.
Failure to fill in the survey by the deadline will result in exclusion from the graduation session.
Deadlines, procedures and graduation calendars
Deadlines, calendars and procedures are different depending on the degree programme.
Each application is valid for a single exam session.
Students who forfeit an exam must promptly notify the Registrar through the Informastudenti Service. Students must submit another application through the online procedure, indicating the newly chosen exam session.
Once paid, the graduation fee is valid for the new session also. Postponements are not allowed.