Graduates from classes other than those indicated above can also access the course, if they have acquired at least 45 credits (CFU) in the scientific-disciplinary sectors listed below, of which at least 12 credits (CFU) earned in biological and agro-forestry and environmental disciplines:
Mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science and statistics
- MAT/02 - Algebra, - MAT/03 - Geometry, - MAT/05 - Mathematical analysis, - MAT/06 - Probability and statistics, - MAT/08 - Numerical analysis, - FIS/01 - Experimental physics, - FIS /03 - Physics of matter, - FIS/06 - Physics of the earth and the circumterrestrial medium, - FIS/07 - Applied physics (to cultural heritage, the environment, biology and medicine), - CHIM/01 - Analytical Chemistry, - CHIM/03 - General and inorganic chemistry, - CHIM/06 - Organic chemistry, - CHIM/12 - Chemistry for the Environment and Cultural Heritage, - INF/01 - Computer science, - ING-INF/05 - Data processing systems information, - SECS-S/01 - Statistics, - SECS-S/05 - Social statistics
Biological and agro-forestry and environmental disciplines
- AGR/02 - Agronomy and field crops, - AGR/03 - General arboriculture and tree cultivation, - AGR/05 - Forest management and silviculture, - AGR/14 - Pedology, - AGR/15 - Food science and technology, - AGR /16 - Agricultural microbiology, - AGR/17 - General zootechnics and genetic improvement, - AGR/19 - Special zootechnics, - BIO/01 - General botany, - BIO/03 - Environmental and applied botany; - BIO/05 - Zoology, - BIO/07 - Ecology, - BIO/19 - General microbiology, - GEO/02 - Stratigraphic and sedimentological geology, - GEO/04 - Physical geography and geomorphology, - GEO/05 - Applied geology - GEO/07 - Petrology and petrography
Agricultural and forestry engineering and land planning disciplines
- AGR/08 - Agricultural hydraulics and hydraulic-forestry management, - AGR/10 - Rural buildings and agroforestry land planning, - ICAR/06 - Topography and cartography, - ICAR/20 - Urban planning and technique, - ICAR/21 - Urban planning, - ING-IND/09 - Systems for energy and the environment, - ING-IND/22 - Science and technology of materials
Socio-economic and legal disciplines
- SPS/10 - Urban and environmental Sociology of the environment, - M-GGR/01 - Geography, - M-GGR/02 - Economic and political geography, - AGR/01 - Rural economics and appraisal, - SECS-P/01 - Political economics, - SECS-P/02 - Economic policy, - SECS-P/08 - Economics and business management ? marketing, - SECS-P/06 - Applied economics, - SECS-P/12 - History of Economics, - IUS/03 - Agri-food law, - IUS/14 - European Union law, - IUS/09 - Public law, - IUS/10 - Administrative law
For holders of qualifications obtained abroad, the attribution of credits to the various Degree classes will be made according to the contents of the related courses present in the student's career to date. A special admission commission will be set up for this purpose.
Proficiency in English at a B2 level or higher per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is,required for admission
The B2-level requirement will be ascertained by the University Language Centre (SLAM) upon admission as follows:
- Language certificate of B2 or higher level issued no more than three years before the date of admission application. You will find the list of language certificates recognized by the University at: https://www.unimi.it/en/node/297/). The certificate must be uploaded when submitting the online application;
- English level achieved during a University of Milan degree programme and certified by the University Language Centre (SLAM) no more than four years before the date of admission application. In this case the process is automatic, the applicant does not have to attach any certificates to the application;
- Placement test administrated by the University Language Centre (SLAM) according to the calendar published on the website: https://www.unimi.it/en/node/39267/
All those who fail to submit a valid certificate or do not meet the required proficiency level will be instructed during the admission procedure to take the placement test.
Applicants who do not take or pass the placement test will be required to obtain a language proficiency certificate recognized by the University (see: https://www.unimi.it/en/node/297/) and deliver it to the SLAM via the InformaStudenti service by the deadline fixed for the master's programme (https://www.unimi.it/en/node/39267/).
Applicants who do not meet the requirement by said deadline will not be admitted to the master's degree programme and may not sit any further tests.
The candidate will be called for interview to verify the adequacy of the initial preparation which will be held on the dates indicated: 5 June 2023 at 14.00, 11 September 2023 at 14.00, 23 November 2023 at 14.00 and 9 January 2024 at 14.00.
The interviews will take place face to face or via videoconference, in a manner that will be communicated to the candidates within one week of the fixed date.
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
The University provides:
- A no tax area for students on track with exams and not on track with exams for one year with ISEE certification until 20.000 €.
- Fees exemption on account of merit, income or disability, or if they meet other specific requirements;
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements;
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad;
The University also provides:
- Part-time study
- Financial aid, refectory service, accommodation,
- Awards and scholarships
Admission, ranking and enrolment
- Registrar office - contacts
- Online information desk InformaStudenti (please register for the first access)
- International students: welcome desk
- Students with disabilities
- Students with SLD
Programme tutoring and contacts